SNOW CONE MACHINE THE BLIZZARD MODEL # 6133210
***3 YEAR WARRANTY***
Crush some profits with the Blizzard, a full-featured Snow Cone Machine with a streamlined style.
- Sturdy Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction -- durable and easy to clean.
- Powder-coat Paint Finish -- resists chipping.
- Tinted High-Impact Polycarbonate Side Panels –- safe, easy to clean and tinted blue to shade the ice from quick melt down.
- Slanted Drain Deck –- removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life.
- Back-lit Sign -- a 15-watt fluorescent tube lights the sign to attract attention.
- Lighted Serving Compartment –- highlights freshly shaved ice for increased impulse sales.
Approved as: (ETL tested to) UL 763 •CSA 22.2 •NSF 12 • CE
||20" X 16" X 26"|
Our snow cone machines have powerful motors, sturdy cabinets and attention-getting graphics. Just add ice and syrup for great profits! We have four models to suit every customers’ needs. The machines feature:
The tough 1/3 horsepower, 1725-RPM motor can shave more than 500 lbs. of cube or chunk ice per hour.
Cast Aluminum Components
Horns, pushers and shaver head assembly are made of strong, cast aluminum. The shave head assembly has two, high-grade stainless steel blades that are adjustable and easy to replace.
DID YOU KNOW
Snow cones - in one form or another - have been around for centuries. But it wasn't until the late 1800's that vendors in New Orleans popularized "snow cones", cool treats shaved from blocks of ice. A motorized snow cone machine, ice shaver was patented in the 1930's. Today, customers can choose from shaved or crushed ice, as well as dozens of flavors and toppings.
Fun Snow Cone Facts:
SUPER-FAST SHIPPING!!!!! Item usually ships next business day NO P.O. BOXES!!! Posted shipping is to the lower 48 states only. Contact us for special pricing for international locations. BUYER pays all shipping and handling. ALWAYS inspect all items for damage BEFORE accepting them from shipper. If the product arrives damaged, DO NOT ACCEPT IT. If the Item is accepted and damaged during shipping the buyer must make a claim with the shipment carrier first. Thank you for shopping! UPS GROUND TRANSIT TIME FORM IOWA
(866) 945-9993 (Toll Free)
Questions? Call M-F 9am - 5pm CST
SNOW CONE MACHINE-MACHINES BY PARAGON